Your child's future is a true investment...
provide opportunity for excellence and life-long achievement today.
School Fees for 2017-2018 for New Families
|Junior Kindergarten||$ 9, 900 per year|
|Senior Kindergarten||$11, 100 per year|
|Grades 1 - 4||$15, 300 per year|
|Grades 5 - 9||$16, 950 per year*|
|Grades 10 - 12||$17, 550 per year**|
* Tuition incentives are available for new families. Please call 402-290-0767 and ask for Mrs. Dennis in the Business office.
** Tuition bursaries/scholarships available for high school students. Please call 403-290-0767 and ask for Mrs. Dennis in the Business office.
For current DWA families, please refer to the Parent Login section for information regarding payment plans.
- For families with more than one child, the siblings receive a 10% discount on the school fees.
- School Fees include tuition fees, the graduated use of school technology/laptops, daytime field trips for all grades, physical education program and associated excursions, use of text books, and Graduation ceremonies tickets for immediate family members.
- Miscellaneous costs are not included in school fees and are unique to each family. They can include overnight school trips, Club Moo milk and Fun Lunch programs, personal school supplies, extra-curricular and athletic programs, uniforms and personal devices for high school students, among others.
New Family Membership Fee
A one-time payment of $4000 per family for membership in the Delta West Academy Society and DWA Foundation valid for any child of the immediate family regardless of the date of registration. This includes voting rights at the Foundation's AGM.
Delta West Academy Foundation Event
The annual Charity Event tickets are $400 for two tickets. This invoice is due on August 1 and is sent out with the school fees invoice. Payment of the tickets is mandatory; it is expected that all families support the fundraising goals of the school for the greater benefit of the studentss learning experiences. Please make this amount payable to the Delta West Academy Foundation.
$4000 is due upon acceptance to DWA or the cumulative amount due according to the payment schedule dates if families register after February 1.
For new families, the following payment schedule applies. For subsequent years, returning families have a variety of payment schedule options.
|Enrollment before Feb. 1||Amount due|
$4000 per child
$2000 per child
$2000 per child
$2000 per child
|August 1||Remainder of school fees|
|Enrollment after Feb.1||Amount due|
|February - April||$6000 per child|
|April - June||$8000 per child|
|June - August||$10, 000 per child|
|After August 1||Total fees|
Students who enroll for the 2017-2018 school year after September 1st, 2017 will be required to pay their full tuition prior to their first day of school.
For outstanding accounts more than 30 days, interest 2% per month or 24% per annum is charged.
If a student withdraws for any reason before starting the school year or during the school year, including dismissal by the school, no tuition or fees, paid or due, are refunded or waived. This protects the school community from financial loss due to late withdrawals.
- ALL PAYMENTS AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE -